Friday, March 13, 2015

Confessional Friday: My Stitch Fix!

Share it Please
So yesterday was SUPER exciting because my Stitch Fix arrived! It was like Christmas morning. I talked a little about this last week as one of the things I'm loving right now. Just to refresh you, this is a company that you sign up with, pay a deposit, and they then send you five items personalized to your style. Here's the site if you think it sounds fun/cool and want to sign up: Stitch Fix

I plan to write a later post that includes what I decide to keep. You get three days to decide before you send back what you don't want and I'm just not there yet! =)

So I got home Thursday and this gem was waiting for me:


First of all, I love the packaging. It's really clean and the little note and tissue paper make it feel as though it is specially packaged just for you. 





In this box, I received a necklace, pair of jeans, skirt, and two tops. Here they are: 

One


Two


Three


Four


Five



Right now I'm really loving everything except for the skirt! It's high waisted and I'm not really into that style. I just don't think it looks good on my body. Other than that, I think my stylist did a great job. I also like that they provide you with a styling card so you get some ideas on how to wear the pieces.



My plan is to try on and show you the pieces I plan to keep and detail how I plan to incorporate those items into my current closet. I also will probably give some details on why I sent back the item(s) I did, and what I will include in my next note to my stylist that may help me get even more great items! 

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! We've got Matt, Mallory and our little niece coming into town this weekend, so it should be a blast!

I'm linking up here:



2 comments:

  1. Stopping in from the link up. I got the same lace inlet blouse in my last fix and I absolutely LOVE it! I really like the other shirt you got as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by Leslie! I think the lace inlet blouse is my favorite in this box. I have a few similar shirts in different colors...one more can't hurt right?! ;)

      Delete

Followers