Saturday, January 17, 2015

Currently...

Share it Please
I was inspired to do a post like this one after seeing it on another blog called Running from the Law. I really relate to her as she is an attorney, but still enjoys tons of things outside of work, which I hope I'm able to do as well. I'm always looking for new post ideas and this one seemed great!



Here's what's happening currently in my life...

Making: Myself miserable trying to get a grasp of my spring semester schedule..but I also made tacos for dinner (WIN!)

Reading: Business Structures (My Business Associations textbook. Luckily, it's only pages 1-11 tonight!)

Drinking: Mountain Dew. I told myself I would give up pop for 2015, but life got in the way. There's always tomorrow right? 

Planning: Short term...my life for the next couple weeks trying to balance work, civil clinic, and school. Long term...our May Las Vegas trip! :)

Wanting: The weekend to last forever...and a nap!

Looking: Forward to test driving some more cars! Details on that in another post! :)

Playing: Mind games with myself in order to get all my schoolwork accomplished. 

Wishing: Archie figures out how to behave in the house sooner rather than later!

Enjoying: The new cases I am getting to work on in the Civil Clinic at my school. It's a humbling and intimidating feeling to know that someone's legal fate rests in my hands. 

Missing: My sister...she went back to school in Oklahoma after staying with us for a month over Christmas break. 

Waiting: For Justin to get off work so we can go grab a drink! Not too many however since I have a meeting at 10am to prepare for my trial in two weeks! 

Wasting: Time writing this post when I should be cleaning or studying. 

Wondering: If I'm doing everything I'm supposed to in order to get a job after law school. I've got some major financial goals I want to meet in 2015 and landing a position is crucial to meeting those. I guess only time will tell!

Marveling: At how even though my dogs can't talk...somehow they always know how to tell me exactly what they want. Right now, Archie is begging for food. 

Loving: Life! I've got some super exciting things going on right now!! 

Needing: More hours in a day. Recently, I've been getting to school around 7:45am and usually not leaving until 6pm or so, but I still can't seem to get everything done in a day that I need to. 

Noticing: Myself looking forward to go to school in the mornings. I don't know if that's because it's my last semester and I'm just looking forward to being done, or if it's because I'm actually beginning to enjoy myself. If that's the case I'm glad it took me almost 3 years to figure it out!

Feeling: Tired, tired, tired from lack of sleep, but excited for the end result!

Well...that's all I have! What's happening in your lives? Be on the lookout for details about my car test drives and my first experience in the courtroom!

Thanks for reading and a big shoutout to everyone stopping over from the link ups below!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers