Friday, November 21, 2014

Confessional Friday: Part IV

Share it Please
Another week has come and gone. Can you BELIVE next week is Thanksgiving? You guys, it's INSANE how fast this year has gone. It's probably because we packed soooo many things into it.

This week I'm linking up with the FAB blogs below.





Here we go!

1) I confess that we're taking another road trip this weekend.
We're headed up to Omaha after Justin gets off work to visit our friends Eric and Ashley. We haven't seen them in awhile, and we haven't seen their new house since they moved in this summer! We've been trying to visit each other at least once each month, but with Justin's work schedule it's just so hard to get time off over a weekend. I'm so excited! Tonight we'll be grilling out and catching up. Tomorrow we'll be making some gameday goodies while we watch the Huskers take on Minnesota, then hitting the town!

2) I confess I should be editing my seminar paper.
It's due in three short weeks. But after putting in sooo much time into it, I think I need to give it a break for awhile. Maybe I'll have a little time this weekend to work on it.

3) I confess Archie enjoys watching TV...I think. 
I always thought Peyton (and dogs in general) couldn't see what was happening on the TV because there would be dogs, cats, everything on there making noise and he would never bat an eye. But Archie...he can see (and barks at) everything. Also, he'll just stare at it like he's watching it. Earlier, I was catching up on How to Get Away With Murder (OMG!) and had it paused. He must not have liked what was on there because he started barking like crazy. Either that or he wanted me to start it so he could see what happened. ;)

3) I confess I went a little crazy in the Christmas department on Wednesday.
I ordered some wrapping paper off walmart.com and had it shipped to the store. I walked in there with the full intention of going straight to the back to pick it up....then I saw the Christmas aisles and the rest was history. I got bows, ribbon, boxes, cookie tins, and a few decorations! Oh yeah, and my wrapping paper. Now let the gift shopping begin!

4) I confess I'm excited for Thanksgiving next week.
We'll be heading home at some point, going to wings Wednesday, and spending some quality time with family. Oh yeah...and food. So. Much. Food. I couldn't be happier. This is one of my favorite times of the year, one of the reasons for that is being able to spend so much time with our families.

That's all for this Friday! Talk to ya'll soon!

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers