I've reached the point in my life where all of my friends are doing great things...getting married, moving across the country, starting their careers...and we are all going our separate ways. I'm hoping blogging will be one of many ways we stay in touch and stay up to date on each other's lives.
The title of my blog reflects a little on where I'm at in my life. On May 31, 2014, I married my high school sweetheart Justin in Lincoln, Nebraska. I was so blessed and honored to be able to celebrate our love with all of our friends and family in attendance. It was a beautiful day!
(Photo cred: Kel and Mel Photography)
As for my life now: I'm currently attending law school at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln College of Law. I will graduate in May, take the bar in July, hopefully pass, and then be a practicing attorney!
Since July, Justin and I have been proud doggie parents to Peyton AND Archie. We've had Peyton, a Maltese-Yorkie mix for four years but we decided to add Archie, a black lab puppy to our crazy house. It's been a challenge for sure, but I think we're finally starting to get the hang of it. =)
![]() |
| Peyton |
![]() |
| Archie |
![]() |
| The boys |
Well I think that's probably enough of an introduction for now...I hope you all will keep me accountable to this!
Until later,
Emily
![]() |
| Eric Church Concert on 9/18 |





So glad you started it back up!
ReplyDelete